2017 The Olympus TG-5 – builds on the outside shooting and tracking abilities of the Complicated product family with the new Complicated TG-5, a compact digicam designed to catch outstanding pictures in the most difficult circumstances. The Complicated TG-5 combines its high-speed f2.0 lens with advanced technologies, including a new high-performance backlit 12-megapixel CMOS picture indicator, Olympus’ latest high-speed TruePic VIII Image Processer and a Area Sensor Program that information activity and ecological information. With the Complicated TG-5, customers are able to tell immersive stories using brilliant movie clips, pictures information taken from their excessive activities.
The new Olympus Tough® TG-5 boasts the widely praised bright f2.0 lens found on previous premium Complicated models. Offering a wide-angle 25mm to a telephoto 100mm (35mm equivalent) focal length, this lens works in concert with the new high-speed backlit CMOS picture indicator and the dual quad core TruePic VIII Image Processer to deliver the highest picture quality of any Complicated model to date. The built-in Area Sensor Program, consisting of a GPS indicator, manometer, compass and temperature indicator, information activity and ecological information individually or in conjunction with still pictures or movie clips. Data records can be at the same time displayed with pictures and movie clips using the Olympus® Image Track app, enhancing the experience of reliving and sharing outside activities.
The Complicated TG-5 performs exceptionally well in dimensions. In addition to being water resistant to 50 legs (15 meters), crushproof to 220 pounds of power (100 kgs of force), shockproof from 7 legs (2.1 meters), freezeproof down to 14°F (-10°C) and dustproof, you now includes Anti-Fog Lens Cover Glass. This allows the Complicated TG-5 to catch awesome action shots on the hills, marine and in other uniquely challenging environments where other cameras can’t perform. New movie functions include 4K Film to catch Ultra HD movie at four times the resolution of Complete HD, allowing customers to record beautiful landscapes in awesome detail. Complete HD 120fps High-Speed Film lets customers easily catch stunning slow-motion, and 4K Time Slip up automatically creates short movie clips of quite a long time.
Pricing and Availability
The Olympus Stylus pen pen Complicated TG-5 will be available in red and black beginning in This summer 2017 with an estimated street price of $449.99 USD and $579.99 CAD. For a complete list of specifications, visit the Olympus website: getolympus.com/digitalcameras/tough/tg-5.html.
1. High-speed f2.0 lens, new high-performance BSI CMOS picture signal and the latest high-speed TruePic VIII Image Processer provide high-quality images in all illumination circumstances.
The high-speed lens works together with picture signal and processer for a powerful cooperation resulting in in improved high-quality images, even in low light or underwater.
- High-performance BSI CMOS picture signal and the latest TruePic VIII Image Processor
The Complicated TG-5 comes with a high-speed f2.0 lens, a lately designed high-sensitivity, high-speed backlit 12-megapixel CMOS picture signal and the latest TruePic VIII Image Processer used in the Olympus major OM-D E-M1® Indicate II camera. The new technology produces better picture the very best at standard and higher knowing differs. The processer is capable of more complex calculations to improve high quality in low-contrast areas, especially when catching at low ISO knowing. A maximum possible ISO knowing of 12800 and RAW capture are also available, defending a number of catching circumstances.
- High-speed f2.0 lens with a 25–100mm central length (35mm equivalent)
The shiny f2.0 lens facilitates quicker shutter rates of speed when capturing marine or in other complicated conditions to catch fast-moving topics with little clouding. Fantastic Olympus visual technology is used in the lens, such as DSA (Dual Super Aspherical), HD (High Dispersion) and HR (High Indicative Index) contacts to provide high-quality pictures while decreasing aberrations throughout the entire zoom capability range.
2. Area Indicator Program contributes monitoring information to pictures and video clips for reliving the moment.
The Tough TG-5’s Area Indicator Program comprises of built-in receptors, such as GPS, a compass, a heat range sensor and a manometer for elevation or detail. Tracking information may be documented at the same time with pictures and video or individually using the camera’s Data Log Method. Tracking information may be considered on the camera’s observe or on a smart device. Customers can press the INFO key to show current real-time information, even when the camera is turned off. Using the Olympus Picture Track app to at the same time show pictures, video clips, and monitoring information, lets users tell the tale behind their photos.
- Field Indicator System
- GPS: The built-in GPS uses GLONASS and QZSS satellite systems in order to precisely determine permission and longitude. The GPS Assist function significantly decreases the period of time required for initial GPS indication purchase.
- Manometer: Elevation and standard water detail are measured based on environmental stress and standard water stress details.
- Temperature Sensor: This sensor actions both air and heat range, and is guarded from the effects of heat generated within the digital camera.
- Compass: The compass actions the direction in which the digital camera lens is indicated.
Video functions now include 4K Movie and Complete HD 120fps High-Speed Movie.
The Challenging TG-5’s 4K Movie makes it possible to capture Super HD film at four times the resolution of Complete HD film, ideal for recording beautiful landscapes in amazing detail. Complete HD 120fps High-Speed Movie is also included to catch split-second moments with play-back in amazing slow motion.
1. Varying Macro System easily catches minute topics.
The Challenging TG-5 is provided with four macro ways with a highest possible shooting magnification of 7x for catching minute topics difficult to see with the human eye. Components such as the LG-1 LED Light Guide and the FD-1 Display Diffuser / extractor increase catching opportunities by allowing proper lighting of macro topics.
- Four Specific Macro Modes
- Microscope Mode: This method allows customers to catch topics as close as 1cm from the end of the lens and use the visual zoom capability to expand and catch topics. This feature is perfect for capturing bugs, the blood vessels in a foliage, snowflake gems and other details in nature that cannot be seen with the human eye.
- Microscope Control Mode: This method uses a mixture of visual and zoom capability to increase and catch minute topics. Users can increase a subject that is only 1mm in size up to a maximum of roughly 44.4mm when shown on the back LCD observe. In addition to changing the zoom factor with the zoom capability handle, the pointer pad may be used to switch between 1x, 2x and 4x with the press of a individual button as if changing the purpose lens on a real minute lense.
- Focus Putting Mode: Detail of area typically becomes superficial in macro capturing. Concentrate Putting Mode instantly catches eight different photos while moving the main purpose from the forefront to the qualifications. Then, the targeted areas are produced and combined so that a full quality image with large depth of area is created.
- Focus Bracketing Mode: This function catches up to 30 pictures while moving the main purpose from the forefront to the qualifications. Users can select the amount of focus move and number of photos in three levels. Concentrate Bracketing Mode is convenient for concentrating on low-contrast topics such as plant petals and leaves that include of a individual color.
2. Fantastic manages allow for sleek capturing even in strong surroundings.
The Challenging TG-5’s grip’s shape and width have been enhanced to provide for a less risky hold, and the camera’s manages may be quickly managed even while dressed in safety gloves. A new control switch helps customers quickly modify capturing configurations such as visibility settlement. An Equipment Secure has been included to the front of you to protected Challenging system components, such as Challenging ripper contacts and the LG-1 LED Light Information. Film Ways are now easily available via the primary Method Dial, and a variety of capturing configurations may be authorized to the two Customized Ways for immediate use. Together, these features make the Challenging TG-5 easy to use in any atmosphere.
- Four Marine Ways allow customers to easily catch wonderful underwater images.
- Grid Display helps customers with structure.
- Focus Peaking and MF Assist supports guide concentrating.
- Zero-lag Pro Capture Method enables customers to catch accurate minutes, even if they happen prior to fully disappointing the shutter.
- Nighttime Live Blend Method is ideal for capturing fireworks and celebrity paths.
- HDR capturing provides a rich range of tonal expression by consolidating several pictures.
- The Olympus Picture Share aApp allows for distant capturing and wireless discussing via a connected smart device.14 unique Art Filtration enable improved creativeness.
1. Waterproof Ripper Contacts (Sold separately)
With Challenging converter contacts, customers can appreciate different perspectives of perspective while maintaining the lighting of you lens. Connect the FCON-T01 Fisheye Ripper lens to appreciate capturing with fisheye effects with an ultra-wide 130° position field of perspective. Connect the TCON-T01 Teleconverter lens to capture at a telephoto 170mm central length (35mm equivalent). Both contacts are water resistant and may be connected and eliminated marine. The CLA-T01 Adaptor is required to use these contacts. Users may also attach the included LC-40.5 lens cap and the PRF-D40.5 PRO Protection Filter (sold separately) to the CLA-T01.
2. Macro Illumination Accessories (Sold separately)
The LG-1 LED Mild Guide uses the camera’s built-in LED light to equally light up topic up to the nearest concentrating distance of 1cm for fantastic macro capturing. The FD-1 Display Diffuser / extractor equally diffuses light of the camera’s built-in flash. This helps topic cloud and trembling digicam that tends to occur during macro capturing in low-light situations, and allows the use of lower ISO understanding. It also makes it possible to color the background all topics to better stand out in images. Both lighting components enable customers to easily obtain creative macro images that competing those of an exchangeable lens digicam.
3. Underwater Real estate (New, marketed separately)
The PT-058 Underwater Real estate is water resistant down to 147 feet (45 meters), and features black covering on the front of the body to prevent unwanted insights. This housing allows use of the Control Switch for exposure settlement while marine. There is a number of components available, such as the UFL-3 Exterior Display for dual-unit marine flash digital photography. The external PTWC-01 Underwater Comprehensive Ripper Lens and PTMC-01 Underwater Macro Ripper Lens may also be used with this marine case.
1. Silicone Coat, CSCH-126 (New, marketed separately)
This personalized plastic jacket defends the surface of the digicam body from scrapes and enhances hold performance so that customers can hold the digicam more safely. The LG-1 LED Light Guide and FD-1 Display Diffuser / extractor may be used with the plastic jacket attached to the digicam.
2. Mesh Camera Situation, CSCH-121 (Sold separately)
This case is made of plastic rubberized and features a capable design that allows water to empty to keep the digicam dry. Because this situation contains no metal parts (including the carabineer), customers don’t have to worry about corrosion.
3. Sport Owner, CSCH-123 (Sold separately)
This holder defends your digicam to a back pack or buckle side to side or top to bottom and can
See More Another Canon Camera News Below :
|Max resolution||4000 x 3000|
|Image ratio w:h||1:1, 4:3, 3:2, 16:9|
|Effective pixels||12 megapixels|
|Sensor size||1/2.3″ (6.17 x 4.55 mm)|
|Color filter array||Primary color filter|
|Boosted ISO (minimum)||100|
|Boosted ISO (maximum)||12800|
|White balance presets||8|
|Custom white balance||Yes (4 slots)|
|Image stabilization notes||Up to 2.5 stops|
|JPEG quality levels||Super fine, fine, normal, basic|
|Optics & Focus|
|Focal length (equiv.)||25–100 mm|
|Autofocus assist lamp||Yes|
|Digital zoom||Yes (2X-4X)|
|Normal focus range||10 cm (3.94″)|
|Macro focus range||1 cm (0.39″)|
|Number of focus points||25|
|Screen / viewfinder|
|Screen type||TFT LCD|
|Minimum shutter speed||4 sec|
|Maximum shutter speed||1/2000 sec|
|Flash modes||Auto, redeye reduction, slow sync, redeye slow sync, fill, manual, off|
|Continuous drive||20.0 fps|
|Self-timer||Yes (2 or 12 secs, custom)|
|Exposure compensation||±2 (at 1/3 EV steps)|
|Storage types||SD/SDHC/SDXC card (UHS-I compatible)|
|USB||USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)|
|HDMI||Yes (micro HDMI)|
|Remote control||Yes (via smartphone)|
|Battery description||LI-92B lithium-ion battery & charger|
|Battery Life (CIPA)||340|
|Weight (inc. batteries)||250 g (0.55 lb / 8.82 oz)|
|Dimensions||113 x 66 x 32 mm (4.45 x 2.6 x 1.26″)|
|GPS notes||GPS, compass, manometer, thermometer|